We understand that you have many choices of breeders from where you can select your Labradoodle. You will also see a variety of prices among these breeders. Remember that you will often “get what you pay for.”
At Faithful Doodles, we feel that in order to get the best quality pet, you need to select a quality breeder who has taken the necessary steps to ensure that the parent dogs and their puppies are as healthy and genetically sound as possible. This kind of quality, of course, will mean a higher price tag, but will protect you and benefit you in the long run. A cheaper dog may mean a dog that is not healthy or of sound temperament, and could mean more heartache and money spent down the road.
It’s not cheap to raise dogs, nor is it cheap to breed them. We’ve spent a lot of time, money, and effort into choosing our parent dogs
The Price Of Your Puppy Includes:
- A vibrant, healthy Labradoodle/Goldendoodle puppy who has been given round-the-clock care and love for it's first 8 weeks of life.
- A clean bill of health by a veterinarian at the time of purchase
- Age appropriate shots & necessary de-worming
- Mico-chipping with registration form
- Strict spay/neuter contract *non-negotiable*
- Free enrollment for Trupanion Pet Insurance (a savings of $35)
- Pedigree of both parents and copies of parents genetic records (upon receipt of proof of spay/neuter)
- A sample of Life's Abundance puppy food that the puppy has been started on
- Toy with scent of mama & siblings to aid in transition to new home
- Registration papers from the International Australian Labradoodle Association (Labradoodles only)
- A folder containing important info about your new little love, including medical records, copy of health guarantee, etc.
- Great support from Faithful Doodles! We are here to help you and will be available for questions and support. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find out for you!
SHIPPING is available anywhere as long as the weather cooperates with airline standards. An additional fee of $450, depending on location, will be charged for shipping/handling (within the US. Other charges apply for international travel) and must be received in advance (preferabley 2 weeks prior) to shipping for adequate time to make arrangements. This fee includes a brand new airline approved crate (helps with crate training!), airplane ticket, travel to the airport and a health certificate from our veterinarian. In addition, Faithful Doodles will consider delivering your puppy personally to you within in the state of California for an additional fee. Please contact us to discuss this option.
Faithful Doodles promises to give you the best possible service and highest level of integrity. We also offer a 2 year Health Guarantee on our puppies.
Feel free to check out our Health Guarantee & Sales Contract and let us know if you have any questions! If you having problems viewing this PDF file, or anything else on our site, please let us know!
and testing them before proceeding with breeding to help ensure healthy offspring and outstanding temperments. We also follow the strict standards of the International Australian Labradoodle Association. Faithful Doodles is confident that, should you purchase a puppy from us, you will be more than satisfied with your new family member and the service you receive!
Santa Clarita, CA email@example.com
*F1 & F1B Labradoodle/Goldendoodles $2500
*Multi-Gen Labradoodle/Goldendoodles $2750
A $250 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve a spot within a litter. Deposit amount will be deducted from total price.
(CA Sales Tax will be added. Current rate is 9.25% but is subject to change)
To Reserve a Puppy
Below read over the details and process of reserving a Faithful Doode. =)
* Puppies are $2500-$2750 plus 8.75% tax. Of that amount, a $250 non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve a spot within a specific litter that you choose.
* Puppies are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis in the order deposit is received. You will be able to choose your puppy at 8 weeks of age, in that particular order. So, as an example, if you were the 3rd deposit, you are the 3rd family to come choose your puppy.
*Puppies are chosen and taken home on the same day. The take home dates will be announced after the puppies arrive and need be taken home during that time. Unfortunately, we do not have the extra space or help to keep puppies past their take home dates. If you are unsure about your availability, please do not make a reservation for that particular litter or have a friend you trust available to choose/take home your puppy for you.
* When placing a deposit, you will choose which specific litter you would like a puppy from. We will be able to tell you the possible colors the mom can produce, but obviously have no control over how many of each particular color, or shade of color, she will deliver; how many of each gender she will have and/or combination of the two. When placing a deposit, you are agreeing to be flexible on both of those issues. Deposits will not be refunded or moved to a different litter because the gender and/or color you were hoping for is not available. There is a lot of mis-information on the difference in gender, however, there is actually no difference between boys and girls, especially once spayed/neutered....it's ALL about the individual personality of the dog and how you raise & train it. =)
* All puppies are sold as pets only and on a strict spay/neuter contract. This means you are responsible for having your puppy spayed or neutered by 8 months of age and will need to submit proof to Faithful Doodles. ALAA registration paperwork (for Labradoodles) and pedigrees, parents test results, etc. will be sent to you upon receipt of proof. Our contract will be enforced if violated and health guarantee will be null/void if not done in the proper time frame. If you are interested in obtaining a breeding dog, please contact us to discuss..
* Not all Doodles are alike and there are different types (called generations) of Doodles that have different coats and degrees of shedding. Please make sure the generation you choose is appropriate for what your family needs. You can learn more by visiting our Doodle Info page.
**Please contact us PRIOR to submitting a deposit to ensure availability**